Welcome to East Bay Messenger and Attorney Service; court service page. We are here to serve your legal needs. Please find below a list of court services we provide. If you are looking for help with something not specified here, email us about it, we can still help you.
- Electronic Court Filing Portal: We offer this service in California counties that require electronic filing. To file electronically you must first register an electronic filing account. Click here to Create your account. Once your account is created you can use this portal to file documents and serve case participants electronically. If you don’t feel comfortable or don’t have time to use the portal, you can email us your documents and we can file under your account that you set up, for you at an additional charge. NOTE: If you also need a courtesy copy delivered please email us separately, we handle and bill for courtesy copies separately.
- Recordation: Record your desired document at one of the Bay Areas Assessors offices.
- File and lodge documents at Superior Court: We will take your documents to the clerk’s office and wait on line to file them with the clerk. If there are any issues we will call you from the window and try to make any required corrections while there in order to expedite the timely filing of your documents. Courtesy copy delivery is included with this service.
- Deliver Courtesy Copies: Some departments require a paper copy be delivered after filing. Or you may have a proposed order to be delivered to the judge for their consideration. When we do this we will leave an SASE with the document so the court will send you a wet ink copy of the signed and filed order.
- Print, Tab and bind your documents to meet the standards of the court: When presenting filings, courtesy copies or even trial documents. Different courts have different printing standards and requirements per the local rules. These rules are ever changing. We stay on top of these and print your documents per the courts requirement.
- Advance fees on your behalf: When filing documents in the california courts, there are filing fees associated with some document filings. We will pay those fees on your behalf and charge a 10% Fee for that service.
- Obtain Copies of Documents / Research: If you need copies of your judgment, disposition, Divorce decree, Deed, Lien or something else we can obtain that for you. If your not sure of the document number or date or are looking for some other kind of court or property information we can help you obtain the record.
We can do what you need to achieve your legal goals, if you have a project contact us. 510-224-5340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19: All courts have changed their procedures since the pandemic started; we are monitoring and adapting to these changes as they happen.
Rates for (Berkeley / Oakland / Emeryville )
Rates are determined by the time we have to get your job done. Most courts in the Bay Area close at 2PM. Chamber’s copy preparation and delivery are available as well, please contact me with your request.
- Routine (4+hours): $60 (includes courtesy copies)
- Rush (3-hour): $75 (includes courtesy copies)
- ASAP (1 hour): $90 (includes courtesy copies)
- Direct: (<1 Hour): $125 (includes courtesy copies) (call to confirm we are available)
- Waiting time: $0.75/minute
- Printing and doc prep: $0.35/page (B/W), $1.00/page (Color)
- Bottom Tabs, $1.00/ea
- Custom Tabs $2.00/ea
- Pick-up: Charges depend on location Oakland / Berkeley / Emeryville; $$45-90 outside
- Rene C. Davidson Courthouse (Downtown Oakland)
- Hayward Hall Of Justice (Hayward)
- Berkeley Courthouse (Berkeley)
- George E. Macdonald Courthouse (Alameda Island)
- Contra Costa County Superior Court (Martinez)
- San Francisco Superior Court
- Superior Court of California, County of Solano