East Bay Messenger and Attorney Service is here to serve all your legal needs. These are just some of the court services our experienced court runners can provide:
- Print, Bottom Tab and Ecco bind your documents to meet the standards of the court for filing, courtesy copies and trial documents.
- File and lodge documents at Superior Court.
- Advance fees on your behalf
- Record documents.
- Scan Records
- Conduct research.
We can do what you need to achieve your legal goals, if you have a project contact us about it. 510-224-5340 or email email@example.com
We are still providing court services during Covid-19. All courts have changed their procedures and we are monitoring and adapting to these changes as they happen.
Rates for (Berkeley / Oakland / Emeryville )
Rates are determined by the time we have to get your job done. Most courts in the Bay Area close at 4PM. Chamber’s copy preparation and delivery are available as well, please contact me with your request.
- Routine (4+hours): $50 (includes courtesy copies) (Receive your documents before noon)
- Rush (3-hour): $60 (includes courtesy copies) (Receive your documents before 1:30PM)
- ASAP (1 hour): $75 (includes courtesy copies) (Receive your documents before 2:30PM)
- Direct: (<1 Hour): $90 (includes courtesy copies) (Receive your documents After 2:30PM) (call to confirm we are available)
- Waiting time: $0.75/minute
- Printing and doc prep: $0.30/page (B/W), $1.00/page (Color)
- Bottom Tabs, $1.00/ea
- Pick-up: Free for Oakland / Berkeley / Emeryville; $15-$45 outside
- Email: $.30/page
- Rene C. Davidson Courthouse (Downtown Oakland)
- Hayward Hall Of Justice (Hayward)
- Berkeley Courthouse (Berkeley)
- George E. Macdonald Courthouse (Alameda Island)
- Contra Costa County Superior Court (Martinez)
- San Francisco Superior Court