East Bay Messenger and Attorney Service is here to serve all your legal needs. These are just some of the court services our experienced court runners can provide:
- File and lodge documents at Superior Court.
- Print and prep court documents to meet the standards of the court.
- Record your Deed, Lien, PCOR, and other documents.
- Research at the assessors office in your county.
- Conduct background checks at criminal courts.
- Open eviction files with the sheriff in your county.
I can do what you need to achieve your legal goals, if you have a project contact me about it.
Rates for (Berkeley / Oakland / Emeryville )
Rates are determined by the time we have to get your job done. Most courts in the Bay Area close at 3PM. Chamber’s copy preparation and delivery are available as well, please contact me with your request.
- Routine (4-hour): $45 (includes courtesy copies)
- Rush (2-hour): $55 (includes courtesy copies)
- ASAP (1 hour): $65 (includes courtesy copies)
- Waiting time: $0.75/minute
- Printing and doc prep: $0.30/page
- Pick-up: Free for Oakland / Berkeley / Emeryville; $15 outside
- Email: $.30/page if more than 12 pages
- Rene C. Davidson Courthouse (Downtown Oakland)
- Hayward Hall Of Justice (Hayward)
- Berkeley Courthouse (Berkeley)
- George E. Macdonald Courthouse (Alameda Island)
- Contra Costa County Superior Court (Martinez)
- San Francisco Superior Court